Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > AmericanDiamond.com

pearleducation
Three Stone Emerald Cut Ring with Emerald Center Stone
01-09-2013, 12:54 PM

This is a beautiful three stone emerald cut diamond and emerald ring that we just designed for one of our customers. The center emerald is 1.78 carats with a length to width ratio of approximately 1 to 1.3. The side stones are approximately 1.0 carats each as well. Both emerald cut diamonds are G color VS clarity. I wonder what Pearlwizard thinks about the design as it was originally his customer.

I know I am getting ahead of myself, but I can think of a beautiful Anniversary emerald eternity band that would go with this:

Last edited by pearleducation; 01-09-2013 at 01:05 PM.

pearlwizard
01-10-2013, 10:04 AM

This is ring carries that rare combination of being both bold and elegant. The wider band is balanced by the three stone emerald arrangement. This symbolic Past, Present, Future is unique as per our client's inspiration as it features a 1.78 ctw Emerald center stone (making it an Emerald's emerald). Again, it must be noted that this ring was Made In New York.

pearleducation
Three Stone Emerald Cut Past Present Future Ring with Emerald Center Stone
01-10-2013, 10:32 AM

Hey Pearlwizard. Totally agree. The thicker ring shank here definitely complements the fact that the ring has three large sized diamonds and emeralds. If the ring had smaller diamonds and a smaller center emerald, then I think the ring shank/band would look better if it were thinner. But because the side stones are nearly 1 carat each and the center stone is 2 carats (btw, Tiffany's formula for building past, present future rings or three-stone-engagement rings is to always make the sum of the side stones equal the center stone weight so for example if the center stone is 2 carats, the side stones must be 1 carat each. If the center stone is 3 carats, the side stones must be 1.5 carats each, etc...)

Pearlanista
Fit for a Princess
01-12-2013, 01:24 PM

This ring is fit for a princess!!! I love the ratio of the center emerald to the diamond, which I believe brings balance and an air of elegance to the ring. I really like the eternity band, too, but think that I would personally prefer alternating emeralds and diamonds throughout the band. Can you show me what that would look like?

pearleducation
Diamond and emerald round brilliant eternity band
01-13-2013, 11:25 PM

I agree. That is a wonderful look. I know AmericanDiamond.com offers this ring with round brilliants in the style you described shown below:

Of course, I would not recommend pairing a three stone emerald cut ring with a round eternity band, but I think this shows the look of the style that you mentioned. I will put a request into our production team to design an alternating diamond and emerald, emerald cut eternity band. I think it will be brilliant!

Last edited by pearleducation; 01-13-2013 at 11:27 PM.

pearleducation
Three Stone Emerald Cut Ring with Emerald Center
01-18-2013, 06:28 PM

This is the Three Stone Emerald Cut Ring with Emerald Center shown on the hand. It is a gorgeous ring. I know it is going to be thoroughly enjoyed. If you look at the second picture, the airline gallery really lets in enough light to allow the diamonds and emerald to really shine.