Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > General Pearl Questions

ViChing624
Our Beautiful Rings..Thanks American Pearl!! (VIDEO)
08-22-2012, 01:34 PM

When the time came for me to purchase my girlfriend's engagement ring, I was lost. I didn't know where to go or who to turn to. For months prior of me going to look at rings, I did a ton of research. Learned all I could about buying the right diamond, what to look for, how much to spend, etc. What I found out was, no matter how much you think you know, or how prepared you think you are, without the right people in your corner, buying an engagement ring is an overwhelming task.

When I arrived at my appointment at American Pearl, I knew I was in the right place. Eddie and the staff made me feel comfortable, and answered all my questions. Eddie spent hours with me, getting to know me and taking the time to learn exactly what I was looking for. I felt like American Pearl truly cared about me. I wasn't rushed out out of the door, and most importantly, I WASN'T PRESSURED IN TO BUYING ANYTHING.

I was just a regular guy off the street & Eddie and the American Pearl staff made me feel like I was their #1 customer.

Buying an engagement ring that my girlfriend would love was a daunting task because I had one shot to get it right, and with Eddie's experience and knowledge, I DID get it right!!

Nina and I have since married (this past June) and when it was time for us to buy our wedding rings, I went back to American Pearl and they were again, very friendly, and helpful.

Thank you to Eddie and the American Pearl staff for all you help and for making my engagement and wedding nights special!!

Below is the quick highlight reel of our wedding video which features the engagement and wedding rings at the end.

http://vimeo.com/46659565

Last edited by pearleducation; 01-14-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Pearlanista
09-21-2012, 11:01 AM

Wow. What a sweet story. I totally agree that Eddie is willing to spend as much time as possible with his clients to help them find the perfect diamond or pearl. He is always willing to drop what he is doing to give you all the attention you need to make a decision without feeling pressured. I feel very confident purchasing from Eddie because he has always been honest with me, and when you are spending your money on high-priced items, honesty is the very first trait that you should look for when dealing with a jewelry distributor.