Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > General Pearl Questions

kensmith
Testimonial
08-17-2012, 01:47 PM

THREE PEAT— A few months ago I was shopping for a pearl necklace and stumbled onto the American Pearl website. What I found was a treasure trove of information about pearls and a lot of very helpful, personal on- line assistance. By the time I made my purchase of a Japanese Akoya necklace, I felt very educated and knowledgeable. Needless to say, my fiancée was absolutely thrilled with her necklace.

Pearls are my lady’s favorite jewels, so not to long later we were again contacting American Pearl staff further broadened our understanding of high quality pearls. This time we chose a necklace of black Tahitian pearls with green overtones and matching earrings. Once again, we struck it rich!

When it came time for me to propose to my sweetheart, my first priority was to contact American Diamond. Their diamond tutorial was extremely helpful in broadening my knowledge of what makes a flawless diamond. Again, American Pearl provided me with invaluable assistance in choosing the most flawless diamond I could that was within my budget; there was never overselling by American Diamond.

When she said yes and I placed that brilliant, sparkling , near flawless diamond ring on her finger she was overcome with joy!

I would recommend, without reservation, American Pearl / Diamond to anyone who wants to purchase high quality jewelry. I guarantee you will be thrilled with your purchase and will be a repeat customer for years to come.

Ken Smith, Crescent City, California

Last edited by pearleducation; 09-05-2012 at 09:36 PM.

pearleducation
American Pearl
09-05-2012, 09:22 PM

Thanks for your patronage. We really put our heart into everything we do providing you with the best possible quality available.

I also congratulate you for commisioning us to design this custom diamond ring from http://www.americandiamond.com and know this one of a kind ring is just for you.

And the matching wedding band of course which was a 3mm platinum comfort fit that we hand made just for you!

And these two gorgeous natural color Tahitian Black Pearl necklaces.

I know the wedding is soon. American Pearl is honored to be able to participate in this wonderful joyous event.

Last edited by pearleducation; 09-05-2012 at 09:35 PM.