Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment.
Pearl Education - Please enter your jewelry question or comment. > General Pearl Questions

Irena
Thank you!
08-06-2012, 09:55 PM

The package with my Black Akoya arrived and I was truly amazed at the difference to Black Akoya necklace I bought 2 years ago, also from US . The deep blue color is very intense, shine and luster I can only describe as the difference between matt and gloss photo prints. I can see that it is AA quality, at careful examination pearls are not uniform in shape, size and overtones. But is does not take away the amazing beauty of the necklace and I will be very careful to use it on special occasions. I have 2 necklaces of Japanese White Akoya bought in Australia, and I am not sure now that they are Japanese. The difference is so striking. I am very tempted to save and in future treat myself for true White Japanese Akoya in rose overtones in AAA quality. Pearls are the only jewellery I like.

I am very glad that I have discovered your shop, trusted what is written on your website and made a purchase. I has been rewarded and I am delighted with my necklace. I like the size, too. To put an icing on the cake, the packaging did not disappoint either.

Many thanks for all the trouble with shipping, I appreciate that.

Kind regards
Irena

Last edited by pearleducation; 08-07-2012 at 10:09 AM.

Pearlanista
08-08-2012, 04:38 PM

The Black Akoya pearls are simply stunning. I love how your website clearly shows the millimeter sizes, shows the difference between Japanese Akoya pearls and Chinese Akoya pears, and provides a whole wealth of additional information about the gems. Everything you provided really helped me decide which pearl strand was right for me and my budget. Thank you, American Pearl.

pearleducation
Akoya Cultured Pearls
08-08-2012, 05:20 PM

We are thrilled that you found good value in the black Akoya Cultured pearls. Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with the community at Pearl-Education.com

pearleducation
Black Akoya Pearls
08-14-2012, 05:10 PM

Just in case anyone was interested in seeing these pearls, here is an image below: